To be the platform connecting AI vendors and enterprises, we need to be on top of new AI vendors and new AI application areas. We track a wealth of resources to achieve that.
- Chat bots:
- https://www.topbots.com/ The articles here are quite enjoyable, they cover more interesting usage areas of AI. For example: Can Artificial Intelligence Give You Beauty Advice? which explains how a decade of research was used by modiface to simulate anti-aging advice, hair and make-up simulations
- https://www.helparo.com/ Focused on chat bots
- https://www.pr2020.com/blog for PR related news. Everybody asks this question at least once: https://www.pr2020.com/blog/will-artificial-intelligence-replace-content-marketers
- https://www.meetcortex.com/blog/ which covers digital marketing strategy, changes in our life with AI, future expectations and predictions. For example effect of AI on digital marketing https://www.meetcortex.com/blog/ai_digital_marketing/
- https://aitopics.org/search/ To search AI news
- Singularityhub AI section
- https://aigamedev.com/ Game related AI news
- https://blog.clarifai.com/ Humans writing about computers that think like humans
Corporates leveraging AI:
- https://aiexperiments.withgoogle.com/ With experiments and videos like this one AI experiments is a fun and interesting AI resource.
- https://blog.openai.com/ – Blog of openAI which aims to discover and enact the path to safe artificial general intelligence.
- Import AI from OpenAI’s Jack Clark
Finally, there is us if you don’t want to track gazillion sources to stay on top of AI developments:
We track and summarize the latest and greatest from all these resources. You can follow us on twitter, Facebook or Linkedin. Or you can also sign up to our newsletter on aimultiple.com to get a weekly summary of all the latest and greatest from all these resources. To sign up to the newsletter, just browse the website for a few minutes, the pop-up will ask you to join the newsletter.